Tottenham will put their strong home record up against West Ham’s impressive away form in the Premier League at White Hart Lane on Sunday.
Son Heung-min is in line to make his first start in almost two months for Tottenham after recovering from a foot injury. The South Korean will replace the suspended Erik Lamela.
Andros Townsend may return to the squad after recent disciplinary action, but but Nabil Bentaleb remains doubtful with an ankle injury.
West Ham, meanwhile, are hopeful that Diafra Sakho and Alex Song will be fit to play, while Michail Antonio will hope to make his first start for the club in the absence of Dmitri Payet, who has a serious ankle injury. Enner Valencia is another long-term absentee.
Kick-off at White Hart Lane on Sunday is at 4pm.
- This is Tottenham’s third best start to a Premier League season in terms of points (2011-12 – 28; 2009-10 -22). Spurs finished fourth in each of those seasons.
- This is West Ham’s best ever start to a Premier League season after 12 matches (21 points).
- Spurs have lost just two of their last 19 Premier League home matches (W11 D6 L2).
- West Ham have won four of their six Premier League away matches this season; they had won just four of the previous 25.
- There have been three red cards in the last three Premier League meetings between Spurs and the Hammers.
- This season, West Ham have earned the most reds (four) and Spurs the most yellow cards (27).
- Three of the last four goals Spurs have scored against West Ham have been netted in the 90th minute, and those three goals have earned an additional five points.
- Andy Carroll has scored in two of his three Premier League appearances for West Ham against Tottenham.
- Only West Ham (11) have scored more first-half goals than Spurs (10) going into this weekend’s fixtures.
- 69% of the goals West Ham have conceded have come in the first half, the highest proportion in the top flight.
- The injured Dimitri Payet has been involved in 35% of West Ham’s Premier League goals this season; more than any other player at the club.