Two Serie A clubs linked with shock move for Joe Hart

Date published: Sunday 28th August 2016 1:11

Joe Hart: Heading towards exit door

Joe Hart: Heading towards exit door

Manchester City outcast Joe Hart may leave the Etihad Stadium this summer, and a pair of Italian sides are looking to swoop, reports state.

The Sunday Express state that AC Milan and Torino have expressed interest in bringing the England international to Serie A as Hart looks to seal a move away from City.

The report goes on to claim that Hart held crunch talks with Manchester City’s director of football Txiki Begiristain on Friday, and that two clubs have made contact about the 29-year-old.

However, AC Milan’s established number one Gianluigi Donnarumma (17) received his first Italy call-up last week, and Hart may not be keen on the idea of playing back-up to a teenager.

Torino, who lost their Serie A opener 3-2 to AC Milan after a last-minute Donnarumma penalty save, are also said to be in for Hart, as well as German giants Borussia Dortmund.

Speculation linking him with a move to Everton also continue, as the Toffees look to offload Joel Robles to Sunderland in order to swoop.

Hart was emotional in City’s 1-0 Champions League qualifier win over Steaua București as he admitted that talks were ongoing over his future.

“It’s a situation, you know?” he told BT Sport.

“We’ve got a top manager that the club’s wanted for a long, long time and he’s going to have his opinion on things.

“Like I say, outside of the charades and all the rubbish that’s been talked we’re dealing with it like men inside.

“We’re going to come up with a solution but like I say I played for Man City, I enjoyed every moment of it and I have done every time I have played for Man City.”

Related Articles

Your Say

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *