Theo Walcott and Petr Cech will be looking to build on impressive records when Arsenal travel to Watford in Saturday evening’s game at Vicarage Road.
Watford winger Ikechi Anya, midfielder Valon Behrami and defender Allan Nyom are all in line to feature for the visit of Arsenal on Saturday.
Anya (calf), Behrami (calf) and Nyom (knee) did not play during the international break but Hornets boss Quique Sanchez Flores expects the trio to be fit.
Flores added that playmaker Jurado, who missed the 1-1 draw against Bournemouth, will return to training in 10 days, but defensive duo Joel Ekstrand (knee) and Tommie Hoban (knee) remain sidelined with long-term injuries.
Arsenal will check on the fitness of Chile forward Alexis Sanchez (hip) following his return from international duty ahead of Saturday’s Barclays Premier League match at Watford.
Centre-half Laurent Koscielny is close to a return from a hamstring problem and faces a fitness test, while midfielder Mathieu Flamini (hamstring) and captain Mikel Arteta (dead leg) are both expected to be available for selection.
Midfielder Jack Wilshere (fibula), forward Danny Welbeck and Czech midfielder Tomas Rosicky (both knee) continue their rehabilitation.
Kick-off is at 5.30pm.
- Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo has scored Watford’s last five Premier League goals.
- Petr Cech has the best save percentage in the PL this season (82%, minimum 5 saves).
- Watford have the lowest shot conversion rate (8.6%) and shooting accuracy (34.3%) figures in the Premier League this season.
- Alexis Sanchez has scored five times in his last two league appearances.
- Heurelho Gomes has made 14 punches this season; five more than any other PL keeper.
- The top two players for most sprints in the Premier League this term are Aaron Ramsey (560) and Ikechi Anya (533).
- Theo Walcott has 12 goals and three assists in his last 14 Premier League starts.
- Watford have never won a Premier League game in the month of October (D4 L5).
- The Gunners have won their last five meetings with the Hornets in all competitions, including all four previous Premier League clashes.
- Watford have only conceded three goals in their last six top-flight matches at Vicarage Road.