History suggests there may be plenty of goals when Watford host Leicester City at Vicarage Road in the Premier League on Saturday.
Watford have no new injury concerns following the midweek defeat at Manchester United, but Joel Ekstrand and Jose Manuel Juardo remain sidelined.
Leicester will again be without N’Golo Kante, who has a hamstring injury, and Matty James, who has a knee problem.
Kick-off at Vicarage Road is at 5.30pm.
- Leicester City’s victory at Vicarage Road in 2013-14 ended a run of six games without a win at Watford (D1 L5).
- There have been 26 goals netted in the last six matches between Watford and Leicester at Vicarage Road.
- Watford have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 13 matches in all competitions against the Foxes.
- Leicester City have won 10 and lost just two of their last 17 Premier League away matches.
- The Foxes have scored in 16 of their last 18 Premier League away matches.
- Watford have failed to score in six of their last eight Premier League matches.
- Odion Ighalo has scored just one goal in nine Premier League appearances so far in 2016, despite attempting 27 shots (inc. blocked).
- Leicester have conceded 31% of their goals from headers, the highest proportion in the top flight.
- Just 18 players have started a Premier League game for Leicester City this season; fewer than any other team.
- In fact, these two sides have both seen a league-high four players play for them in every single Premier League match this season – Schmeichel, Vardy, Albrighton and Morgan for Leicester and Gomes, Deeney, Ighalo and Capoue for Watford.