Arsenal boast an outstanding record against West Brom in the Premier League but will be without several players at The Hawthorns on Saturday.
Gareth McAuley serves a one-game suspension for West Brom following his red card against Manchester United before the international break, but Tony Pulis otherwise has a full squad to pick from, with Chris Brunt fit again after a groin injury.
Arsenal, meanwhile, have Hector Bellerin available again but remain without Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Aaron Ramsey, Tomas Rosicky, Danny Welbeck and Jack Wilshere.
Arsene Wenger must also decide whether Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud are in the right frame of mind to feature after last week’s Paris attacks
- West Brom have registered just two wins in their 18 Premier League meetings with Arsenal (D3 L13) and are without a win against the Gunners in the last nine top-flight clashes.
- The Gunners have scored in every one of those 18 Premier League games against West Brom, the longest 100% scoring record of any side against a single opponent in Premier League history.
- West Brom have averaged 0.5 points per game against Arsenal in the Premier League, their joint-lowest return against any side they’ve met more than twice.
- The Gunners have taken 31 points from a possible 36 in the last 12 Premier League matches on the road (W10 D1 L1).
- Olivier Giroud has scored in four of his last six Premier League appearances.
- Since joining the club in 2012, Giroud has scored more headed goals than any other player in the Premier League (15), including one against West Brom in May 2014.
- Including blocked, West Brom have fired in the fewest shots this season (113) while Arsenal have mustered the joint-most (221, level with Man City).
- Only 56% of the shots on target faced by Arsenal have been from inside the penalty area – the lowest proportion in the top flight.
- Only Southampton (six) have scored more headed goals in the Premier League than West Brom and Arsenal (five each).
- 80% of the goals West Brom have scored have been netted in the 15 minute periods either side of half time.