Crystal Palace will hope the return of Yannick Bolasie at West Brom on Saturday can inspire them to a first Premier League win since December.
West Brom defender Jonny Evans is a doubt with a hamstring injury, but Gareth McAuley and Craig Dawson should be fit for Tony Pulis’ side.
Crystal Palace winger Yannick Bolasie is expected to make his first start for two months following a hip injury. The Eagles have not won a Premier League game since his last start at Stoke City on December 19.
Jason Puncheon, James McArthur and the suspended Pape Souare miss out for the Eagles, while Bakary Sako has a 50-50 chance of returning from a hamstring injury.
Kick-off at The Hawthorns is at 5.30pm.
- West Brom have won just four of their last 16 Premier League matches (W4 D6 L6).
- Crystal Palace have won none of their last nine Premier League matches (W0 D3 L6) and scored just four goals in that run.
- West Brom have managed fewer shots on target than any other team in the Premier League (77).
- The Baggies and the Eagles have both scored a joint-high eight goals from corners in the Premier League this season (along with Manchester City).
- 38% of the goals West Brom have scored have come from headers, the highest proportion in the top flight.
- Crystal Palace have scored more goals via defenders than any other Premier League team this season (8).
- Only Palace (129) and West Ham (127) have blocked more opposition shots than West Brom this season (122).
- Only Spurs (329) have committed more fouls than Alan Pardew’s side this term (326).
- There have been four penalties in the last four meetings between West Brom and Crystal Palace.
- Only Alan Pardew (43%) has a better Premier League win percentage as Crystal Palace manager than Tony Pulis managed as boss of the Eagles (42%).