Liverpool are expected to rest a number of key players ahead of the Europa League final when they travel to face West Brom in the last match of the Premier League at The Hawthorns.
James McClean (back), James Morrison (hamstring) and Chris Brunt (knee) are all out for West Brom, while Stephane Sessegnon is a doubt.
Experienced midfielder Darren Fletcher will complete an ever-present campaign if he plays against Liverpool.
Reds manager Jurgen Klopp is expected to rest a number of first-choice players ahead of Wednesday’s Europa League final having made eight changes against Watford last weekend.
Striker Danny Ings, out since October after cruciate knee ligament surgery, could feature, as could youngster Sergi Canos after he returned from an impressive loan spell with Brentford.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in five Premier League games against West Bromwich Albion (W2 D3).
- Daniel Sturridge has scored in both of his Premier League appearances for Liverpool against West Brom.
- West Brom have won just one of their nine final day Premier League matches (W1 D5 L3).
- However, Liverpool have lost each of their last three final-day fixtures which have been away from home (2011, 2012 and 2015).
- Tony Pulis’ side have lost their last three Premier League matches at The Hawthorns without scoring. The last time they went four without finding the net was January 2005.
- West Brom have fired in fewer shots on target than any other team in the Premier League (106).
- Liverpool have found the back of the net in each of their last 13 Premier League games, their longest scoring run in the competition since April 2014 (25).
- Six of Christian Benteke’s nine Premier League goals for Liverpool have come as a substitute – more than any other player has managed this season in the top-flight.
- James Milner has provided 11 assists in the Premier League this season, two more than any other English player (Dele Alli next on nine).
- The Baggies have failed to score from four of their five Premier League penalties this season, the most misses by a side in this campaign.