Norwich City have lost just one of their last four trips to West Brom going into Saturday’s latest Premier League encounter at The Hawthorns.
West Brom midfielder James Morrison remains sidelined with a hamstring problem, while Callum McManaman is also unlikely to feature owing to an ankle injury.
Craig Dawson (ankle) and Jonny Evans (hamstring) are also doubts, while Chris Brunt is out until next season after suffering a cruciate knee ligament injury last month.
Norwich, meanwhile, are likely to be without Nathan Redmond for a few weeks due to the ankle injury that forced him off against Manchester City last weekend. Robbie Brady and Steven Naismith will be assessed after missing that game with calf and hamstring injuries respectively.
- West Brom and Norwich City have already met twice this season, with West Brom winning the league match (1-0) and Norwich triumphing in the Capital One Cup (3-0).
- Norwich have lost just one of their four Premier League visits to The Hawthorns (W2 D1 L1).
- The last three Premier League meetings between the Baggies and the Canaries have seen wins for the away team and the home team failing to score.
- However, West Brom are unbeaten in their last six Premier League matches at The Hawthorns (W4 D2).
- The Baggies have lost just one of their last seven Premier League matches (W3 D3 L1) in total.
- Norwich, meanwhile, have won just two points in their last 10 Premier League games (W0 D2 L8).
- Norwich are on their worst run in the Premier League (10 games without a win) within a single season since November 2004 (13 games).
- Since taking charge in January 2015, no Premier League team has kept more clean sheets than Tony Pulis’ West Brom side (20).
- West Brom have fired in fewer shots on target than any other team in the Premier League this season (87).
- Salomon Rondon’s seven Premier League goals have won West Brom 10 points this season, more points than Romelu Lukaku (8), Sergio Aguero (7), Olivier Giroud (7) and Harry Kane (6) have won for their clubs.