West Ham have lost only one of their last 10 Premier League home games against Sunderland going into Saturday’s latest encounter.
West Ham have Cheikhou Kouyate available after successfully appealing against the red card the midfielder received in last week’s FA Cup win at Blackburn.
Andy Carroll is also fit and available for the Hammers, but neither Diafra Sakho nor Winston Reid will be risked.
Sunderland, meanwhile, have Jan Kirchhoff, Billy Jones, Sebastian Larsson and Younes Kaboul available, but Duncan Watmore and Jeremain Lens are still injured.
Kick-off at the Boleyn Ground is at 12.45pm.
- West Ham have won seven and lost just one of the last 10 Premier League home games against Sunderland.
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League games at the Boleyn Ground (W5 D5).
- If West Ham win this match, it will be their highest ever haul of points after 27 Premier League games beating the 42 they had earned in 2005-06.
- Sunderland have won just two of their last 15 Premier League away trips (W2 D3 L10).
- Sam Allardyce managed a 31% win percentage rate at West Ham. Slaven Bilic has won 38% of his games in charge so far, the best win percentage of any West Ham manager in the Premier League era (minimum four games).
- West Ham have conceded the highest proportion of goals in the first half of matches this season (61%).
- West Ham have mustered the most attempts (10) and goals (3) from throw-ins this season.
- Dimitri Payet has scored or assisted 12 Premier League goals this season (seven goals, five assists), twice as many as any other West Ham player.
- Sunderland have allowed their opponents 158 shots on target against them this season, more than any other team in the top flight.
- Sunderland have conceded the joint-most penalties in the Premier League this season along with Norwich City (7).