West Ham have enjoyed their best ever start to a Premier League season but on Saturday host a Chelsea side that they rarely beat.
Winston Reid misses out for West Ham again with a minor back injury, while Victor Moses is ineligible against his parent club. Enner Valencia could make his first start of the season, however, while Alex Song is also closing on a return.
Chelsea, meanwhile, remain without injured trio Pedro, Loic Remy and Branislav Ivanovic.
- West Ham United have won just one of their last 18 Premier League London derbies against Chelsea (W1 D3 L14).
- Chelsea have not conceded a single goal in any of their last five Premier League matches against the Hammers; last conceding in a 1-3 defeat in December 2012.
- West Ham have won their two Premier League London derbies so far this season (v Arsenal and Crystal Palace) – they only won two PL London derbies in the whole of 2014-15.
- The Hammers have lost their last three Premier League London derbies at home, however.
- Jose Mourinho has lost just five of his 52 Premier League London derbies as a manager (W36 D11 L5).
- This is West Ham’s best ever start to a PL season after nine games (17 points), while it’s Chelsea’s second worst ever start to a PL campaign after nine games (11 points).
- West Ham have scored with a league-high 22% of their shots this season in the Premier League while only Man City (24) have scored more goals than the Hammers (20).
- Chelsea have conceded a league-high five headed goals in the Premier League in 2015-16.
- Dimitri Payet has created more goalscoring chances than any other Premier League player so far this season (39).
- Payet has had a hand in eight goals (five goals, three assists) in nine Premier League appearances for West Ham.