West Ham welcome back James Tomkins for Saturday’s Premier League clash with out-of-form Crystal Palace at Upton Park.
West Ham defender James Tomkins is fit following a calf problem, but the game comes too soon for Sam Byram – out since February with a muscular injury – and James Collins (hamstring), though both are progressing well.
Crystal Palace will assess the fitness of Yohan Cabaye, Mile Jedinak and Emmanuel Adebayor after they all returned from international duty carrying knocks.
Connor Wickham (adductor), James McArthur (ankle) and Marouane Chamakh (hip) definitely miss the game as they continue to recover from injuries.
- The last three Premier League meetings between West Ham and Crystal Palace have ended as 3-1 away wins.
- The two sides have met nine times in the Premier League with both winning four and drawing one.
- Crystal Palace sat fifth in the Premier League at the end of 2015. Since then they have dropped to 16th. They are the only side in the top four tiers yet to win in 2016.
- The Eagles have won just one of their six Premier League London derbies this season (W1 L5).
- Yohan Cabaye has scored three goals in his last two Premier League appearances against West Ham.
- Wilfried Zaha has won more fouls than any other player this season (77).
- Since the start of last season, Dimitri Payet has created 221 chances, more than any other player in the top five European leagues in that time.
- West Ham have conceded the highest proportion of top-flight goals in the first half of matches this season (60%).
- The Hammers have scored the most goals in the top flight in the last 15 minutes of matches (14).
- Crystal Palace have conceded the joint-most in this period (14 along with Newcastle).