Norwich City have not won any of their last 13 Premier League games in London and have never beaten West Ham at Upton Park in the competition.
West Ham have a major concern over Angelo Ogbonna, who has a hamstring injury, while Alex Song (ankle) and Enner Valencia (knee) are definitely out.
Andy Carroll played 63 minutes of the Hammers’ Capital One Cup defeat to Leicester City in midweek but is unlikely to start again, with Diafra Sakho expected to be recalled.
Norwich, meanwhile, have Alex Tettey available again after a ban, but on-loan winger Matt Jarvis is ineligible to face his parent club, while Gary Hooper (ankle) remains on the sidelines.
- West Ham boast an unbeaten Premier League record against Norwich City at Upton Park (W2 D2).
- Norwich have not won any of their last 13 Premier League away games in London (D5 L8).
- The Canaries have scored just four goals in their last seven away Premier League games, failing to find the net in five of these.
- If West Ham win this game they’ll have 15 points from their opening seven games of 2015-16 – they have never previously won more than 13 points in their opening seven PL games of a season.
- West Ham have used 24 different players in the Premier League this season, two more than any other side.
- The Hammers have converted 29% of their shots this season in the Premier League; a higher conversion rate than any other team in 2015-16.
- Dimitri Payet has had a hand in 12 goals (four goals, eight assists) in his last 14 league appearances (Premier League & Ligue 1 combined).
- Norwich’s Russell Martin is the top scoring defender in the Premier League so far this season (three goals).
- Diafra Sakho has scored in four of his five Premier League appearances in the month of September.
- Wes Hoolahan has had a hand in five goals in his last five Premier League appearances for Norwich (one goal, four assists).