Arsenal conquerors Southampton will be looking to win successive league away games at West Ham for the first time since April 1992.
West Ham boss Slaven Bilic is hopeful Cresswell (hamstring) and Tomkins (head) will be fit for the visit of Southampton, but is waiting on Nikica Jelavic after he missed the 1-1 draw.
Dimitri Payet (ankle), Winston Reid, Victor Moses (both hamstring), Diafra Sakho and Manuel Lanzini (both thigh) are likely to sit out again, but Andy Carroll (thigh) may return. Djair Parfitt-Williams could feature in the squad again.
Graziano Pelle and Cedric Soares will miss Southampton’s trip to West Ham in the Barclays Premier League on Monday.
Both players were absent for the Boxing Day win against Arsenal and manager Ronald Koeman confirmed they will again be missing at Upton Park.
Italy striker Pelle is facing a few weeks on the sidelines with a knee complaint, while right-back Cedric has a groin injury.
- None of the last 12 Premier League games between these two at the Boleyn Ground have ended in a draw (nine wins for West Ham).
- Mark Noble has scored three goals in his last three Premier League appearances against Southampton at the Boleyn Ground.
- The last time that West Ham won their final league game of a calendar year was in December 2008 (2-1 v Stoke City).
- Southampton last won their final league game in a calendar year in December 2010 (4-1 v Huddersfield), losing two and drawing two of their year-ending league games since.
- Southampton have lost just one of their last five Premier League trips to London (W3 D1 L1).
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last six Premier League home games, but four of these have been draws (W2 D4 L0).
- Southampton have won just two of their last 15 Premier League away games (W2 D5 L8), netting just 11 goals in this run.
- Despite being injured since early November, Dimitri Payet has created more than twice as many chances as any other West Ham player in the Premier League this season (47).
- West Ham have recorded five successive top flight draws for the first time since October 1968 (they’ve never drawn six in a row in the top flight).