Saido Berahino has scored in four of his five appearances for West Brom against West Ham going into Sunday’s Premier League clash at Upton Park.
West Ham captain Mark Noble is suspended after picking up his fifth booking of the season at Tottenham last weekend, but both Pedro Obiang or Alex Song are fit again and so are vying for a place in midfield.
West Brom are without the banned Chris Brunt but welcome Gareth McAuley back from suspension. Several players are nursing knocks.
Kick-off at Upton Park on Sunday is at 2.05pm.
- Six of the last nine Premier League meetings between West Ham and West Brom have ended as draws (West Ham two wins, West Brom one victory).
- Four of the last five at Upton Park have ended all square (one West Ham win).
- Saido Berahino has scored in four of his five appearances against West Ham in all competitions.
- West Ham have won just five of their last 16 Premier League games at the Boleyn Ground (W5 D5 L6).
- The Hammers have gone eight games without a clean sheet and won just two of their last seven Premier League games (W2 D3 L2).
- West Brom have won five of their last 10 Premier League away games, losing just three (D2).
- West Ham have used 26 players in the Premier League this season, a figure only Manchester United can match.
- 65% of the goals West Ham have conceded have come in the first half, the highest proportion in the top division (13 out of 20).
- Only Aston Villa (34) have fired in fewer shots on target than West Brom this season (39).
- Manuel Lanzini has scored in each of the last three Premier League matches where he has played the full 90 minutes.