Liverpool want Javier Hernandez, Man City are closing on Fabian Delph, while Spurs will sign Aleksandar Mitrovic, claim Saturday's papers.
SHOCK MOVE FOR HERNANDEZ
Liverpool have reportedly been alerted by Man United's desire to offload Javier Hernandez this summer and are hopeful of landing the Mexican striker for £8million.
Louis van Gaal is reported to have told Hernandez that he is free to leave Old Trafford for the club's £8million asking price, but feared that a broken collarbone injury might scupper the bid to ofload him.
Hernandez - currently recovering from the operation in Houston, Texas - is expected to be fit in just four weeks, and will be sold before the end of the summer if a suitable bid is received.
The Daily Star claims that Van Gaal wants to revamp his strike options this summer and, while transfers between Liverpool and United are extremely rare, he would not stand in Liverpool's way if they made a bid for the striker.
The Mexican spent last season on loan at Real Madrid but was never a regular under Carlo Ancelotti.
DELPH TO SIGN AS CITY PREPARE FOR SPREE
Manchester City are ready to embark on an enormous summer spending spree after UEFA lifted the cap on their spending.
City's plans last summer were hampered after they breached Financial Fair Play, but after sanctions were lifted, owner Sheikh Mansour is ready to take full advantage.
But according to several reports on Saturday, the first of the new arrivals could be the bargain £8million capture of Fabian Delph from Aston Villa.
Delph has a clause in his Villa deal that allows him to leave for that amount - and City hope he'll be joined at the club by the likes of Raheem Sterling, Paul Pogba and Kevin De Bruyne.
Deals for all three still look some way off, but City will hope the lifting of sanctions by UEFA will allow them to compete for the highly-rated trio.
SPURS SET TO LAND MITROVIC
Tottenham have moved to the front of the queue in the race to sign Anderlecht striker Aleksandar Mitrovic.
The Daily Express have picked up on reports in Italy that Spurs are to beat Roma, Chelsea and Newcastle in the race to sign the £8million-rated Serbian striker, who netted 20 goals last season.
The report suggests Spurs have already made in-roads with Anderlecht by enquiring about the striker's availability.
And Mauricio Pochettino is believed to be keen to sign him with Roberto Soldado and Emmanuel Adebayor looking set to leave White Hart Lane this summer.
AND THE REST
- Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel will sign a new three-year contract on Monday (Daily Star)
- Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has been warned he will become a hate figure if he joins Real Madrid (Daily Star)
- QPR have turned down a £12m bid from Leicester for Charlie Austin (various)
- Bournemouth have agreed personal terms with Max Gradel ahead of a possible £5m switch (Daily Star)
- Marcos Rojo has backed Manchester United team-mate Angel di Maria to justify his British record £59.7m transfer fee next season and says at his best he is as good as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo (Daily Mirror)
- Liverpool are lining up a £500,000 bid for Brazilian starlet Allan Rodrigues de Souza who plays for Brazilian side SC Internacional (Daily Mirror)
- West Brom are set to be taken over before the first game of the season by a Chinese investment group who have agreed to pay in excess of £150m, but manager Tony Pulis' job is safe (various)
- Manager Steve Bruce is livid over Hull's decision to sell Tom Ince to Championship rivals Derby for £5m (various)
- Mousa Dembele wants talks with Mauricio Pochettino over his Tottenham future (Daily Mirror)
- Aston Villa manager Tim Sherwood has tabled a £9m bid for Nice left-back Jordan Amavi (The Sun)
- Bolton are to land Real Madrid B defender Derik Osede, 22, on a free transfer (The Sun)
- Manchester United will refuse to sell goalkeeper David de Gea to Real Madrid unless they get defender Sergio Ramos in return as part of the deal (The Guardian)
- Atletico Madrid are continuing with their two-year pursuit of Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla but only a huge transfer fee will persuade Arsene Wenger to part with the playmaker (Daily Mail)
- Atletico Madrid midfielder Arda Turan has been offered a huge contract by Manchester United but the player is understood to be holding out for a move to Chelsea (Independent)
- Greece international Jose Holebas has denied signing for Watford from Roma, despite the club's official website announcing the move (Daily Express)