Bruce is due to sit down with Allam and the board this as he plots an immediate return to the Premier League in the wake of May’s relegation.
Hull have yet to add to their squad with the new season just a few weeks away and ahead of those talks the City boss has warned he is prepared to walk away if he is not given “a squad capable of mounting a challenge”.
“I’m hoping that on Thursday we can all sit down and navigate a plan to get us back to where we all want to be,” Bruce told the Hull Daily Mail.
“If that’s the case then I’ll be perfectly happy. If not, then I’ll ask the question of exactly what they want to do. If I don’t think we have a chance of getting back up I would consider my position.
“But I still believe when we have the meeting on Thursday I will be given a chance to rebuild this side. We have three weeks and a lot can be done in three weeks. I’m confident this meeting on Thursday will be beneficial to everyone.”
The meeting will take place against the backdrop of a second failed bid from Allam to change the club’s name to Hull Tigers.
The 75-year-old has previously said he would sell up unless the Football Association ratified the name change.