Ousmane Dembele could be forced out at Barcelona, while a Burnley striker is wanted by Inter Milan and Juventus target three free transfers from the Premier League, all in the Euro papers.
DEMBELE EXIT MOVES CLOSER
Ousmane Demebele’s time at Barcelona could be coming to an end due to the emergence of 20-year-old Alex Collado.
Don Balon claim Dembele could lose his place in Ernesto Valverde’s squad to Collado, who is shining for the Barca B team.
Collado has two goals and two assists for the Catalan giants’ second team and the Spanish outlet report that Dembele’s unsuccessful spell in LaLiga could be coming to an end.
The Independent claim Barca would ask for £100million for the 22-year-old, who has not made the grad since his £112.5m move from Borussia Dortmund in 2017.
The same paper claimed United would make a play for Dembele in January, despite the player’s injury problems.
Dembele has picked up another hamstring problem, the Catalan club said on Saturday.
The forward recently returned to action from a hamstring injury sustained on the opening day of the season, coming off the bench in the 2-1 win at home to Villarreal on Tuesday, but he was left out of the their 2-0 victory at Getafe on Saturday.
Valverde then said afterwards that the winger had not been selected as a precaution, but the club later confirmed he had an injury.
Meanwhile, Napoli’s attempts to renew the contract of Man Utd strike target Dries Mertens have hit a stumbling block, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
Mertens, 32, is a free agent next summer and so can negotiate with interested clubs in January. He is understood to have a two-year deal on the table in Naples but has not yet agreed a deal.
AND THE REST
Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has insisted they are not keeping tabs on Manchester City winger Leroy Sane (Goal)
Bayern Munich don’t plan to allow Javi Martinez or Jerome Boateng a move away from the Allianz Arena in the January transfer period. (Die Welt)
Inter Milan are interested in signing midfielder Nemanja Matic on a free transfer once his contract at Old Trafford expires at the end of the season (Calciomercato)
Manchester City are reportedly considering a January move for Leicester City defender Caglar Soyuncu (Fotospor)
Barcelona are considering a January transfer window swoop for Arsenal misfit Mesut Ozil (Don Balon)
AC Milan would like to tempt Massimiliano Allegri back if they do axe under-fire coach Marco Giampaolo (Calciomercato)
Juventus will offer Emre Can to Paris Saint-Germain in exchange for full-back Thomas Meunier in January (Tuttosport)
Juventus are desperate to attract Paris Saint-Germain defender Thomas Meunier to Turin and will ‘do anything’ to convince the Belgian to sign (Corriere dello Sport)
Gennaro Gattuso could be on his way back into management with Genoa (Sky Sport)
Burnley’s Jay Rodriguez is being linked with a shock move to Inter Milan (Calciomercatoweb)
Juventus’ management are thinking about signing three players for free – Willian, Toby Alderweireld and Christian Eriksen (Tuttosport)
Keisuke Honda has now offered to help AC Milan after a plea to sign for Man Utd last week (Calciomercato)
Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz is wanted at Juventus (IlBianconero.com)
Football agent Sandor Varga has claimed Crystal Palace could make another offer to sign CSKA Moscow striker Fedor Chalov (Match Premiere)
Journalist Venê Casagrande says Man City have made an approach to sign Flamengo attacker Lincoln for £10m (Sport Witness)