Thomas Muller has agreed a contract extension with Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich until 2023.
Muller, 30, has a year left on his deal, while team-mates Manuel Neuer and David Alaba were out of contract in June, but the reported Manchester United target has agreed a new two-year deal in Bavaria.
He told the club’s official website: “I’m sure that once we’re playing again, we’ll continue to be very successful. That spurs me on.
“For me, the number one priority was to extend at FC Bayern – and the club felt the same way.
“This club is not just any old employer for me. It’s my passion. I’m happy that I’ll be here for two extra years, and I’ll give everything on and off the pitch.”
Club president Uli Hoeness said he hoped all of his out-of-contract players would extend their stays in Bavaria, as well as coach Hansi Flick.
“We have four or five important players whose contracts expire next year,” said Hoeness last month.
“I know that talks are happening currently with all of them, and I hope very much that everything goes successfully.”
Muller has been previously linked with United and Germany legend Bastian Schweinsteiger insisted that a move to the Premier League would provide a breath of fresh air.
In January Muller did not rule out move away from Bayern in the summer.
“My focus is exclusively on being successful this season,” the forward told Sport1.
“What will happen in the summer, I will talk to the club and consider my options.
“Then let’s see in which direction things will go.”
— FC Bayern English (@FCBayernEN) April 7, 2020