Premier League star refuses to rule out £120m Real Madrid move

Date published: Friday 9th February 2018 10:41

Chelsea star Eden Hazard has refused to rule out a possible move to Real Madrid amid rumours of their interest in him.

Last month, it was claimed that Real were closing in on a £120m move for Hazard, while recent speculation has suggested Roman Abramovich could be tempted into selling the Belgian.

Los Blancos are long-time admirers of Hazard, and they are expected to spend big over the summer as they currently sit 19 points behind Barcelona in the LaLiga title race.

Now, the 27-year-old has spoken about the latest round of rumours surrounding his future, admitting he could not rule out a possible switch to the Bernabeu.

“In football you never know,” Hazard told Marca.

“I’m happy at Chelsea, and focused on them.”

Zinedine Zidane has waxed lyrical about Hazard in the past, with comments made in 2015 hinting that an approach will be made at some stage.

“After Messi and Ronaldo, Hazard is my favourite player. It is spectacular to see him play,” the Frenchman said.

“Do I see him going to Real Madrid? I love the player, that’s all I will say.”

 

Like our dedicated Chelsea Facebook page for the latest news and features to your timeline.

 

Related Articles

HAVE YOUR SAY IN OUR FORUM