Mino Raiola has once again claimed he is in talks with Premier League and Serie A clubs over a transfer for Mario Balotelli.
The former Liverpool and Man City frontman has reignited his career in Ligue 1 with Nice, but will leave France in the summer on a free transfer,
And his agent Raiola claims clubs in England and Italy are chasing Balotelli, who has hit 21 goals in all competitions this season.
Raiola, quoted in The Sun said: “Mario is ready to return. He has matured and is one of the top ten strikers in the world.
“In Italy, he is number one. He is worth €100m (£87m), but his contract is expiring, so he will be a bargain.
“I am negotiating with clubs in England and Italy. I have spoken to Juventus, Roma, Napoli and Inter Milan.”
Nice president Jean-Pierre Rivere claimed last month that Balotelli would not leave on a free, despite his contracted expiring on June 30.
“For Balotelli, we still haven’t talked to Raiola. He won’t leave for nothing, that’s out of order [to have said that]!” Rivere told RMC.
“We need to have a talk with Balotelli, the probability of him leaving is bigger [than him staying].”
Raiola though says the 27-year-old will be a summer “bargain” for someone, and claimed last month that negotiations were already underway with English and Italian clubs.
“Mario is ready to return,” Raiola told RAI. “He’s matured and he’s one of the top ten forwards in the world, and he’s the No. 1 in Italy. He’s worth €100 million, but he’s available on a free, so he’s a bargain.
“I’m already negotiating with many clubs in England and Italy. I’ve spoken with Juve, Roma, Napoli and Inter, but not Milan since they have [sporting director Massimiliano] Mirabelli and I’m not on his same level.”
More from Planet Sport:
QUIZ! Test your knowledge on Miami Open winner John Isner. (Tennis365)
WATCH! The top 10 greatest shots ever played at The Masters. (Golf365)