Isco and Real Madrid are hot on the midfielder heading to Chelsea this summer, according to a report.
Despite Zinedine Zidane’s insistence that Isco is central to his plans at Real, reports of his unhappiness remain.
Isco has not managed to win a regular place in Zidane’s side this season and he has made just 18 starts in La Liga and Don Balon claim he is destined to move at the end of the season to more game time.
The same source claim Manchester City, Manchester United and Juventus are all lining up offers for the Spain international and a move to the Premier League is understood to be his preference.
It is claimed that both Real Madrid and Isco are keen to push through a transfer to Chelsea. And Zidane is believed to be keen to offer the 25-year-old in a bid to lure Eden Hazard to the Bernabeu.
Isco, who signed a new five-year contract at the club with a buyout clause of €700m in September last year, is reportedly keen on linking up with his old team-mate Alvaro Morata.
A report on Spanish TV programme El Chiringuito last month claimed Zidane had asked Real president Florentino Perez to find a buyer for Isco end of this campaign.
Zidane was quick to label the report “lies”.
“I have full faith in my team. I am one of those people who, when I start something, I go with it to the death. I believe in what I do, and I want Isco to stay here his whole life,” Zidane said at a press conference on Friday ahead of this weekend’s home clash with Real Sociedad in La Liga.
“Isco is a very good player. So El Chiringuito’s report is a lie, and I am answering in order to put an end to this. We have 25 players and everyone is important. Perhaps Isco won’t play every game but I am counting on him,” said Zidane.
Isco, who has five goals and five assists this season, has been at the Bernabeu since joining from Malaga for £23m in 2013.