Stoke will hope to improve on a poor record at Swansea when they travel to the Liberty Stadium for Monday night’s Premier League clash.
Andre Ayew is set to overcome a knee problem and feature for Swansea.
The forward took a bang to the knee in the Swans’ last game – against Tottenham two weeks ago – and withdrew from the Ghana squad for their friendly against Canada.
Midfielder Jonjo Shelvey is also expected to play after carrying a knee injury and right-back Kyle Naughton is available again after missing the 2-2 draw with Spurs to attend the birth of his daughter.
Stoke striker Mame Diouf will not be involved in the game, having been granted compassionate leave following the death of his mother.
Defender Marc Wilson is fit to make his comeback after missing two games with a calf problem and winger Xherdan Shaqiri should also be available having overcome his thigh complaint, but goalkeeper Shay Given (knee) is set to miss out.
Ryan Shawcross continues to make good progress in his recovery from back surgery, but manager Mark Hughes has stressed the club captain is still around two weeks away from making his first-team return.
Kick-off on Monday night is 8pm.
- Only 14 players have started for Swansea in the league this season; the fewest of all Premier League sides.
- Stoke have only won one of their last 18 league visits to Swansea (D5 L12), keeping only two clean sheets in that run.
- Bafetimbi Gomis has been caught offside 19 times this term; 11 more than any other Premier League player.
- Garry Monk’s men have only won two of their last 10 league fixtures (D4 L4).
- Six of the eight PL clashes between these sides have been won by the home team, with the other two ending in draws.
- The Welsh side have not lost a Premier League home game against a team that did not finish in last season’s top seven since March 2014 (W10 D6).
- Stoke have not won consecutive Premier League away games since December 2011.
- Ashley Williams has played more minutes than any other Premier League player since Swansea were promoted to the top-flight (13,750).
- Andre Ayew has three goals and one assist in four PL appearances at Liberty Stadium.Ibrahim Afellay has the best pass completion rate of any player to make more than 100 passes for Stoke in PL history (92%).