Lucas Torreira and Alexandre Lacazette feature in a nine-strong list of players Arsenal could sell to generate transfer funds, according to a report.
The Gunners are one of countless clubs in Europe who will scale back their spending due to the pandemic.
Indeed, head coach Mikel Arteta raised initial concerns last month about financial backing from his superiors.
And while Saturday’s FA Cup final triumph over Chelsea saw Arsenal pocket £30million, the Daily Mail claims Areta has concrete plans to raise further funds through sales.
As well as Torreira and Lacazette, controversial midfielder Matteo Guendouzi could go. The Frenchman barely featured after the restart, following the incident in which he grabbed Brighton striker Neal Maupay’s throat.
Right-back Hector Bellerin also faces an uncertain future. The newspaper says Arsenal would accept a “sizeable offer” for the defender and for Lacazette.
Elsewhere, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Sead Kolasinac, Shkodran Mustafi and Rob Holding could also go, despite all providing vital contributions to help Arsenal win the FA Cup.
Henrikh Mkhitaryan is also on the list. The Armenian midfielder spent this season on loan at Roma, agreeing that move last September when Unai Emery was in charge.
Indeed, Roma announced at the end of June that the midfielder will be on their books for the 2020/21 season.
As for who Arteta could target in response to the sales, the Daily Mail adds that the Gunners remain keen on Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey.
What’s more, there is an interest in Chelsea winger Willian, who looks likely to leave in the coming weeks.
AUBAMEYANG CONTRACT ARSENAL’S PRIORITY
However, the newspaper says the burning priority for Arsenal is resolving Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s future.
The Gabon international has entered the last stages of his contract amid a fantastic season which saw him lead the Gunners to their FA Cup triumph, with four goals across the semi-final and final.
Recent reports have suggested Arsenal have now made their first offer to the striker.
However, he chose not to speak at length when quizzed about his future after Saturday’s victory.