Paper Talk: Man Utd plan amazing attacking revamp with huge double signing

Date published: Friday 20th March 2020 8:05

Manchester United are mulling over making a move for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang this summer, while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made an enquiry for Philippe Coutinho, all in the papers.

 

MAN UTD WANT AUBA

Manchester United are eyeing a shock £50m move for Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, according to The Sun.

Aubameyang will enter the final year of his contract this summer, and so far he has not agreed a new deal.

Head of football Raul Sanllehi and technical director Edu want their top-scorer to commit his long-term future to the club.

Eyes from across Europe are watching with Barcelona already confirming their interest at the turn of the year.

Now the tabloid claim United are “circling” as they look to permanently replace Romelu Lukaku, who left for Inter at the start of the season.

Tuttosport says Ligue 1 champions PSG have made contact with Arsenal regarding the Gabon striker.

While Aubameyang could move across London to join rivals Chelsea, according to the Daily Express.

Mundo Deportivo also claim Manchester United have enquired about signing Brazil forward Philippe Coutinho, 27, on loan from Barcelona.

 

AND THE REST

Chelsea are plotting a stunning £200m outlay on Serie A players this summer with Miralem Pjanic and Lautaro Martinez among their targets. (Daily Mail)

Juventus are prepared to use Miralem Pjanic as they look to lure Jorginho away from Chelsea, according to reports in Italy. (Mirror)

Chelsea’s chances of bringing Moussa Dembele to Stamford Bridge have increased after Lyon changed their transfer policy on selling the forward. (Daily Express)

Odion Ighalo’s incredible bonuses at United include an £8,000 goal reward. (The Sun)

Francesco Acerbi: On Leicester's radar

Chelsea are reportedly on the verge of entering a bidding war with Inter Milan for Lazio defender Francesco Acerbi. (The Sun)

Manchester United will only trigger the one-year extension in Paul Pogba’s deal to stop their £100m asking price going down. (The Sun)

Manchester United have been dealt a huge blow after Turkish wonderkid Omer Beyaz snubbed their advances – insisting he wants to develop his career with Fenerbahce.

 

 

 

 

Both Juventus and Napoli are prepared to fight for the services of Bayern Munich defender Corentin Tolisso (Le10sport)

Manchester United will accept offers of about £100m for France midfielder Paul Pogba, 27. Real Madrid and Juventus are both interested. (Sun)

Atletico Madrid are looking to extend the contract of Ghana midfielder Thomas Partey, 26, through to 2025 and raise his release clause to €100million (£92m) amid interest from Arsenal and Manchester United. (Goal)

Bosnia midfielder Miralem Pjanic, 29, could leave Juventus this summer, with Manchester City and Chelsea interested. (Corriere dello Sport via Sport Witness)

Chelsea and Brazil forward Willian, 31, says he will continue to play for the club for the rest of the season, even if that goes beyond the end of his contract. (Star)

Lille’s Brazilian defender Gabriel Magalhaes, 22, is on Everton’s summer transfer shortlist. (Liverpool Echo)

Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, 21, is to leave AC Milan and move to Paris St-Germain or the Premier League. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Inter Milan have told Barcelona they are only interested in a cash deal for Argentina striker Lautaro Martinez, 22. (Sport)

Austria defender David Alaba, 27, is considering leaving Bayern Munich with Real Madrid and Barcelona both interested. (Sport Bild)

Manchester United are considering bringing former striker Eric Cantona, 53, back to the club in an ambassadorial role. (Mirror)

Related Articles

HAVE YOUR SAY IN OUR FORUM