Everton have won 10 and drawn four of their last 14 Premier League games against West Ham ahead of Saturday’s trip to Upton Park.
West Ham could again be without Diafra Sakho, who has a thigh strain, but Winston Reid and Angelo Ogbonna are available again following injuries. James Collins is suspended.
Bryan Oviedo faces three weeks out for Everton with a hamstring strain sustained in last weekend’s win over Sunderland. Leighton Baines also remains out following ankle surgery, but Tom Cleverley could feature for the first time since August.
- Everton have won 10 and lost none of the last 14 Premier League matches against West Ham (D4).
- The Toffees have won six and lost none of their last seven league visits to the Boleyn Ground.
- Romelu Lukaku has scored in all six of his appearances for Everton against West Ham (in all competitions), netting in four PL games and two FA Cup fixtures.
- Mauro Zarate has scored in both of his Premier League appearances against Everton.
- There have been three red cards in the last three Premier League meetings between West Ham and Everton at the Boleyn Ground.
- West Ham haven’t won back to back home Premier League games since December 2014.
- Everton have lost just two of their last nine Premier League away games (W4 D3 L2).
- West Ham have picked up the most PL red cards this season (four) and also seen the joint-most opponents sent off too (four). They also have three red cards and one for an opposition player in the Europa League qualifiers making 12 dismissals in their 18 games this season.
- The Hammers have mustered 36% of their goal attempts from set plays this season, the highest proportion in the top division.
- Arouna Kone has scored five goals from just seven shots on target in the Premier League this season.