Manchester United are unbeaten in 14 Premier League games against West Ham going into Tuesday night’s crucial encounter at Upton Park.
West Ham goalkeeper Adrian is the only injury absentee for the hosts with Darren Randolph set to deputise once again, having taken over for Saturday’s 4-1 defeat against Swansea City.
Hammers boss Slaven Bilic has an otherwise fully-fit squad for the club’s final game at Upton Park before the move to the Olympic Stadium next season.
Manchester United, meanwhile, will be sweating on the fitness of Anthony Martial after he missed Saturday’s win at Norwich after getting injured in the warm-up.
Matteo Darmian (ankle) is out having come off early on in that victory, but rested pair Daley Blind and Marcus Rashford will be pushing for recalls. Marouane Fellaini is banned while Bastian Schweinsteiger (knee) and Luke Shaw (leg) are also out.
- Manchester United have lost none of their last 14 Premier League games against West Ham United (W11 D3 L0).
- The Irons have failed to even score in eight of their last 13 Premier League matches against Man Utd.
- Wayne Rooney has scored 11 goals in 15 Premier League appearances against West Ham for Manchester United as well as a record seven as an opposition player at the Boleyn Ground in the competition.
- The Red Devils have had a player sent off in two of the last three Premier League games against the Hammers.
- Manchester United have averaged 2.19 points from Premier League games played on a Tuesday (P43 W28 D10 L5), the best rate of any side in the competition.
- Conversely, of teams to play at least 25 Premier League games on a Tuesday, West Ham have posted the lowest points per game average – 0.93 (P29 W6 D9 L14).
- Manchester United have kept more clean sheets than any other Premier League team this season (18).
- This will be West Ham’s 384th and final Premier League game at the Boleyn Ground, and a win will take the Hammers to 601 points won on home soil in the competition (W167 D97 L119).
- Louis van Gaal’s side have lost only once in their last seven games in the Premier League (W5 D1).
- Dimitri Payet has been involved in nine goals in his last 11 Premier League appearances (scoring three, assisting six).