2 points dropped

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by PerthEagle PerthEagle 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jeano1
    Participant
    • :

We are now relying on other results again after 2 points dropped today. I fully expect Stoke to win tomorrow which means we really do need to beat Leicester next week. Seems like Zaha’s ability to go to ground too easily at times cost us today. By all accounts he was booked when we should have had a penalty , but having gone down easily in the first half meant the ref allowed the crowd to influence the decision imo. Still dont understand why Ward is in the team?!! Sakho has also been disappointing. Why isn’t Sorloth coming on instead of Benteke ?

PerthEagle
    PerthEagle
    Participant
    • :

The Ref was ordinary and was too scared to make the tough decisions, Wilf was unfairly yellow carded when he actually did get pushed in the box and their player who went over and pushed home for diving should have been sent off with a second yellow card. A penalty was also unbelievably not paid to Wilf, Marriappa should have been sent off as well for crude tackle and Ward should also have been sent off. Sako was best in ground today and without him and Tomkins we would have lost. There’s the game from my perspective and oh yes Roy bad choice in Ward, no subs as per usual when RLC and Andros were out of sorts. We actually looked ok when Big Ben came on gave us a focal point and was able to compete with their big bodies.

Jeano1
    Participant
    • :

Wan-Bissaka must start against leicester. Sorloth must start up front as a focal point for our attack.Leicester have nothing to play for and if we cant beat them then we dont deserve to stay up. The next game is our cup final. The players need to believe that as stoke away and a resurgent West Brom is not going to be easy at all !!!!!

PerthEagle
    PerthEagle
    Participant
    • :

The only problem with Sorloth is that he hasn’t played much for even when we signed him he hadn’t played for over a month. Roy won’t play him, I think I can safely say that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply this topic.