2 X Liverpool XI

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  NotoriousBingo 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    macattack
    macattack
    Participant
    • :

Although I’m of course a bit frustrated by the fixture congestion, I can’t help at being a little excited about what two teams we will see.

Given that we want to win both, here would be my two XI with the aim to keep them equally good. Both 433.

Team 1.
    Allison
    Lewis Matip Lovren Robertson
    Henderson Fabinho Keita
    Shaq Salah origi

Team 2.
    Adrian
    TAA Gomez Van Dijk Milner
    wijnaldum Lallana Ox
    Elliott Firmino Mane

Two pretty good teams!
    What are your thoughts?

Sean the sailor
    Participant
    • :

Our strongest squad goes to the world championships. It’s a trophy and we have a huge chance of winning. I badly want to win it

Villa we play the youngsters. Be interesting to see what we do. Whether he keeps some expirenced players back for the villa game like milner, lalanna etc but it be just all kids for me

gingerlfc
    Participant
    • :

I’d be extremely surprised if any senior players didn’t travel to Doha.
    The squad must be there 3 day’s in advance and there can be no additions to the squad. This rules out the possibility of a player playing the league cup game and then flying out.
    The World Club Cup holds more prestige to win and much more prize money than the tin pot league cup.

Liverpool’s ‘two squads’ conundrum and the likely outcome due to FIFA ruling

macattack
    macattack
    Participant
    • :

I think you’re right that we wont leave our cl winners behind for the world club cup. Still though, I think the two teams above are quite strong!

NotoriousBingo
    Participant
    • :

It’s absolutely pathetic to have to deal with this, its robbing the youngsters of going to Qatar as they have to be there three days prior to the game. No exceptions even though they could join up for training but then again is that worth it with all the travelling and disruption to training that follows.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply this topic.