2018 Chelsea Transfers

This topic contains 504 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  CFC1905 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 501 through 505 (of 505 total)
  • Author
    Stuilse
    Stuilse
    Participant
    • :

…..that’s why Pedro, Hazard, Willian and Jorginho need to step up and score more goals. No reason why they can’t…..Pedro is already off to a flier.

CFC1905
    Participant
    • :

Lets step back a bit and be realistic. As individuals we are talking about a very good, strong and experienced bunch but lets not forget that they are also still adapting to new requirements under a new manager and learning to play with some new top quality players as well

It does not automatically fall into place overnight and as we all know, individual pieces of skill will always crop up and win games but Sarri is looking for a much more complete team performance to control, as much as possible, games for the full 90 minutes

I still believe the next 2 games are winnable but it is Liverpool in the league where we will face our sternest test and it may actually come about a month too early but will be a good test

Our players can rise to the occasion and personally I would like to see more penetration and more efforts on goal but so far there is nothing to indicate that Sarri is thinking that way. Slowly, slowly…? KTBFFH

nine nine nine
    • :

Excellent post 1905. 100% agree.

nine nine nine
    • :

Been several posts on here bemoaning the signing of Kepa and suggesting we should have signed Butland who last night played for England getting 4 out of 10 from one paper in their ratings who claimed ” dreadful start as his distribution unnerved England teamates.

Kepa has yet to prove himself but he does seem very confident with the ball at his feet which would be a key factor for a Keeper in any Sarri side.

CFC1905
    Participant
    • :

Apart from one shot against Arsenal (I think) which I believe he should have saved I do not think Kepa has really been tested so very hard to be critical or objective as far as I can tell…? KTBFFH

Viewing 5 posts - 501 through 505 (of 505 total)

You must be logged in to reply this topic.