Zenith away 8/12 ko 5:45pm live on BT Sport.

This topic contains 59 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Luckydestiny Luckydestiny 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2028532
    chelsea1967
    chelsea1967
    Participant
    • :

    Yes, but as Lucky said we are now heavily exposed with a likely date with the likes of Bayern, Real Madrid and Ajax amongst others. Remove the three other English clubs that all finished or will finish 1st in their groups plus Juventus and there’s a choice of 4 of which 3 I have mentioned above.

    #2028533
    chelsea1967
    chelsea1967
    Participant
    • :

    In Tuchel we trust eh Lucky πŸ™‚

    #2028538
    Luckydestiny
    Luckydestiny
    Participant
    • :

    You are right aindro bud

    #2028539
    chelsea1967
    chelsea1967
    Participant
    • :

    At least we can’t draw PSG as they finished 2nd behind City. Maybe there is a method in TTs madness. Avoid Bayern in the draw and we’ve avoided arguably the top two favourites to win it (in my opinion) apart from the other English clubs which we were going to avoid in any case.

    #2028540
    Luckydestiny
    Luckydestiny
    Participant
    • :

    67 yeah he earned my trust no doubt but werner and lukaku may not be worth his trust πŸ˜‰

    #2028542
    chelsea1967
    chelsea1967
    Participant
    • :

    Changed my mind, not watching Bayern v Barcelona with no crowd. Forgot about that. Its depressing. It’ll have to be United and I’ll death ride them πŸ™‚

    #2028545
    chelsea1967
    chelsea1967
    Participant
    • :

    Oops, that didn’t work, Greenwood just scored!! Next!!

    #2028549
    Luckydestiny
    Luckydestiny
    Participant
    • :

    Lol 67, our game knocked the stuffing out of me I think I’m done for the night, although its morning where you are aint it?

    #2028551
    chelsea1967
    chelsea1967
    Participant
    • :

    Yes it is. 7am bright eyed and bushy tailed right now πŸ™‚ Been up since 4.40am!!

    #2028552
    Luckydestiny
    Luckydestiny
    Participant
    • :

    That’s dedication 67!!! πŸ‘

    #2028553
    chelsea1967
    chelsea1967
    Participant
    • :

    Weather has cleared here now 7.25am so I’ve decided to go on my daily 3 hour walk. Not bad for a 64 year ‘old man’ πŸ™‚ I’ll be back just in time for the start of the Test match and hopefully more than 137 odd runs.

    #2028556
    Luckydestiny
    Luckydestiny
    Participant
    • :

    Bloody hell bud, not bad at all πŸ‘

    #2028561

    nine nine nine
    Moderator
    • :

    Respect 67 you deserved a win for that.

    On the match I know why Tuchel went the way he did in terms of team selection and we were unlucky to concede to a worldy in added time but you can’t pick a a virtual second string and hope to control the game and Chelsea never really had control of the game today.

    Well done to Timo 2 goals and an assist and Kepa who had a great game he should have got the third goal though!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    As long as we avoid Bayern finishing first or second probably won’t make a lot of difference.

    #2028577
    aindro
    aindro
    Participant
    • :

    I am not that afraid of Real. We can still win it. PSG, Atletico, Inter would have been difficult opposition too. We have 25% chance to face Bayern. We have 75% chance to face other teams than Bayern (Real, Ajax, Lille). So a little luck would help. Hopefully we will avoid Bayern. Bayern vs PSG would be gigantic πŸ™‚

    #2028607
    chelsea1967
    chelsea1967
    Participant
    • :

    Get back the likes of Kovacic and Kante and we’re afraid of no team although agree that Bayern is best avoided and let someone else deal with them. I firmly believe that when we can field our normal mid field combinations we are back in business and until then we will continue to have our poor moments simply because we do not have the quality cover and it affects the functioning of the whole side.

    #2028608
    Blueowner
    Blueowner
    Participant
    • :

    When you play with a back 3 only they have to be your strongest back 3 unless it’s a real sub standard draw like maybe in the Carabao cup. Christensen looks very unfit probably cause he was injured, Azpilicueta is now getting past it or maybe is also unfit and Sarr is way out of his depth. That was our biggest failing last night. Tuchel may have his reasons but that’s my take. As for the midfield we really need Kante and Kovacic back as soon as possible and maybe bring back a loanee in January. Good outing for Werner, Lukaku and Barkley who one feels should be given more game time.

    #2028720
    BlueLion
    BlueLion
    Participant
    • :

    Timo was brilliant! By far his best performance in a Chelsea shirt. That’s the Werner we thought we were signing!

    Lukaku though didn’t look confident at all. Made a right meal of that tap in!

    #2028786

    nine nine nine
    Moderator
    • :

    Easy to be wise in retrospect but I was suprised Tommy didn’t bring on Thiago or Rudiger to try and stiffen the defence and shut the game down after we scored the 3rd goal in the 85tn minute.

    The thing is though we can’t put the milk back in the bottle and we have to move on hopefully the draw is kind to us.🀞🀞🀞

    #2028865

    nine nine nine
    Moderator
    • :

    Good to see Kepa playing so well last night there have been concerns with Mendy off to the AFCON but there’s always been a good Keeper in Kepa waiting to come back out he just lost all of his confidence thankfully he seems to be back to or near his best now. Hopefully he can hold that form whilst Mendy is away at the AFCON.

    #2028869
    Luckydestiny
    Luckydestiny
    Participant
    • :

    Yeah nine that’s a good point bud πŸ‘

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply this topic.